Join our Pastors and their wives as we gear up for our 2018 Marriage Retreat. The 2017 Marriage Retreat was a huge success and we know that next year will be even better! This will be an experience like no other! We’re so excited to see how God shows up in your marriage. We look forward to meeting you and your spouse and can’t wait to hear your stories. This will be a weekend you’ll never forget.
We can’t wait to see you there!
February 22-25, 2018
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
in Walt Disney World®
This marriage retreat will be better than ever! We are returning to one of the nicest luxury hotels on Disney property! This trip would normally cost around $3,000 but because of our group discount rate you won’t even have to pay half that amount.
So what does it cost?
The total cost is $1,198. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot. The price includes:
- 3-night hotel stay
- All conference materials
- Bonus group activities to help you get to know new friends
- 2 half-day (after 4pm) park tickets
You will also have the opportunity to extend your stay and purchase additional park tickets at our group rate.
Why Walt Disney World?
Walt Disney World® Resort is one of the most romantic places on earth! The possibilities are endless but here are a few ideas of how you can take full advantage of the marriage retreat experience:
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in Walt Disney World® offers nightly views of the fireworks show over Cinderella’s Castle
- Boat rides in the lagoon in front of the Magic Kingdom® Park
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in Walt Disney World® Senses – A Disney Spa. Relax and get a couples massage or just treat your wife to a few hours of relaxation
- Horse and Carriage rides
Romantic Dining Options
If a romantic meal is what you are looking for, here are several options offered throughout Walt Disney World® Resort:
- Step inside the Beast’s enchanted castle for a delightful sit-down dinner at “Be Our Guest” restaurant at Magic Kingdom® Park, Fantasyland®
- Make reservations to eat at Disney’s California Grill at Contemporary Resort with a view overlooking the Magic Kingdom® Park and its nightly fireworks show
- Dine with Disney Princesses inside Cinderella’s Castle during a one-of-a-kind Fairytale Dining experience
- Order in room gifts such as flowers, cakes or chocolate covered strawberry’s for your special someone.