Each year, the Cascade Hills Marriage Retreat is a weekend that dozens of couples in our church return to year after year as they reconnect with each other as well as develop friendships with other couples. The 2019 Marriage Retreat is scheduled for February 21-24, 2019 at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort. Both of our Pastors and their wives will provide valuable content in a fun and relaxing environment that couples in all stages of their marriage can relate to. We hope to see you there!
We will once again have the pleasure of hearing from BOTH of our Pastors and their wives during this exciting weekend! They’ll share valuable content in a fun and relaxing environment that couples in all stages of their marriage can relate to.
February 21-24, 2019. You may check in at the resort beginning at 3pm Thursday, February 21. The retreat officially begins at breakfast on Friday, February 22.
Check out is on Sunday, February 24 at 11am.
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort in Walt Disney World® in Orlando, FL.
This trip would normally cost around $3,000 but because of our group discount rate you won’t even have to pay half that amount.
The total cost is $1,398. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot. We know that cost is more than we have had to charge over the past 5 years. As the economy changes, unfortunately Disney has had to raise the price that our group pays. And while we know the price may be high, the value of this trip is unbelievable!
The price includes:
- 3-night hotel stay
- Breakfast included before sessions on Friday and Saturday morning
- All conference materials
- Bonus group activities to help you get to know new friends
- 1 half-day (after 1pm) park tickets per person
You will also have the opportunity to extend your stay and purchase additional park tickets at our group rate.
Why Walt Disney World?
Walt Disney World® Resort is one of the most romantic places on earth! The possibilities are endless but here are a few ideas of how you can take full advantage of the marriage retreat experience:
- Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort in Walt Disney World® offers nightly views of the fireworks show over Epcot
- Boat rides to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Ship Shape Massage Salon and Fitness: Relax and get a couples massage or just treat your wife to a few hours of relaxation
Romantic Dining Options
If a romantic meal is what you are looking for, here are several options offered throughout Walt Disney World® Resort:
- Enjoy premium steaks, fresh seafood and more at Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Step inside the Beast’s enchanted castle for a delightful sit-down dinner at “Be Our Guest” restaurant at Magic Kingdom® Park, Fantasyland®
- Make reservations to eat at Disney’s California Grill at Contemporary Resort with a view overlooking the Magic Kingdom® Park and its nightly fireworks show
- Dine with Disney Princesses inside Cinderella’s Castle during a one-of-a-kind Fairytale Dining experience
- Order in room gifts such as flowers, cakes or chocolate covered strawberry’s for your special someone.